The Most Evil Villain in TV History
Written By: Max Powers
Every television show needs a bad guy to thicken the plot with their terrible schemes. After all, it keeps the villain keeps you on your toes. What're they gonna do to thwart that goody-two-shoes' plans next? Stay tuned!
Yeah, it's pretty easy to tell you're looking at a villain. A classic villain will wear outrageous getup, kinda like the Joker or Beetlejuice. They'll cackle maniacally like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons. And, they're decked out in skulls, like our friend Skeletor.
Most new-school TV villains don't have these telltale signs. So, how will you know who's the baddest of them all?
Well, you're in luck. Read on to find out the most evil villain in TV history.
Caution, spoilers ahead!
And the Most Evil Villain Award Goes To...
If you're one of the 10 million people that watch Game of Thrones, you know why Ramsay tops our list.
Sure, he doesn't exactly look as evil as the Night King, who's got an icy stare and horns on his head. But, his deeds do all of the talking.
Here's a little backstory. Don't say we didn't warn you about spoilers!
The Bolton Background
Ramsay had it tough from the start, so it's no wonder why he ended up being a really, really bad guy.
He's a bastard son to Roose Bolton, who had raped his mother simply because she married without his permission. Roose exercised some mercy on Ramsay by not killing him and even made him Lord of the Dreadfort while he was away.
Though Ramsay had some power, he was never legitimized as Roose's son until much later. In the meantime, Ramsay hunted for sport.
Hunted people, that is.
Ramsay's got a long track record for torture, which is why he's the most evil villain of all time.
Acts of Villainy
We could spend all day going on about all of the people Ramsay's maimed, flayed or killed. We won't torture you with that.
Instead, we'll give you a list of some of the most rotten deeds Ramsay is responsible for.
- Hunting Tansy, a girl that made Ramsay's longtime girlfriend Myranda jealous, and letting his hounds eat her alive
- Killing his half-brother and half-nephew to ensure his place as heir
- Flayed the Ironborn after tricking them into thinking they were free
- The flaying in general: technically it's illegal, but Ramsay continuously flays countless amounts of for his amusement
- Tortures Theon Greyjoy mentally and physically by cutting off his genitals, then beating him to submission so that Theon will no longer be "Theon" but "Reek"
- Rapes Sansa Stark
- Kills Roose Bolton, his father
- Locks his stepmother and infant half-brother in the kennels to be mauled to death by his dogs
- Shoots Rickon Stark inches away from Jon Snow
Oh yeah, it's clear there's no redeeming factor for Ramsay Bolton. But that's why he made our list as the most evil villain in the first place!
The Dog Days Are Over
Sadly (or not) Ramsay Bolton met his end the way, so many other at his hand did. His beloved dogs ate him for dinner. Told you there were spoilers!
And, our story ends here. But don't worry. We've got you covered for more villainous content.
Check us out to read up on the baddest of the bunch you love to hate, the evil villain!